- Development Partners...
- Other National Government Agencies...
Our Department whilst in the mission of improving service delivery also collaborates with Development Partners and other stake-holders to utilize their technical expertise and knowledge to support the Department to plan and implement its programs. Development Partners play a major role in assisting the Department to carry out its responsibilities.
Find below are some of the Development Partners that work with our Department. To read more about the work of Development Partners please clink on the links below;
Our Department also collaborate and work together with other National Government Agencies to help us with our mandated responsibilities in improving services delivery.
- Department of Prime Minister & National Executive Council (PM&NEC)
- Department of National Planning & Development
- Department of Finance
- Department of Treasury
- Department of Transport
- Department of Lands & Physical Planning
- Department of Personal Management
- Department of Health & HIV & Aids
- Department of Works
- Department of Community Development & Religion
- Department of Immigration
- Department of Foreign Affairs
- Department of Trade and Commerce
- PNG Immigration & Citizenship Service Authority (PNGICSA)
- Royal Papua New Guinea Constabulary (RPNGC)
- PNG Defence Force (PNGDF)
- Correctional Institutional Servives (CIS)
- PNG Customs
- National Disaster Services (NDS)
- Papua New Guinea Fire Service (PNGFS)
- National Economic Fiscal Commission (NEFC)
- Papua New Guinea Electrol Commission (PNGEC)